Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Steps on Applying for Assessment and Certification - TESDA - Philippine TVET Qualification and Certification System


STEP 1:  Go to any TESDA Accredited Assessment Centers/TESDA District or Provincial Office near your location and apply for assessment.
 Where can one apply for assessment?
 An individual may apply for assessment in any of the following:
a. Private TESDA-accredited assessment centers.
b. TESDA Regional and Provincial Offices
c. TESDA TVET Institutions-Assessment Centers

Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program (ETEEAP) part 1

Are you a working professional but not a Bachelor Degree ?
Is this the only thing that hinders you to get that promotion that you are waiting for?
I stumble upon this youtube video and its funny but this is the reality that is happening

I am a Diploma graduate of a 3 years technology course  , i am satisfied by what i have now and the amount i am earning but there is this eagerness in myself that want to pursue a Bachelor Degree. I access myself why i want to earn a Bachelor Degree and i come up with this answer: to set higher goals.

What is ETEEAP
(Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program)
it is a program of CHED that asses an individual knowledge, attitudes and values,skills and prior learning in his/her experience.

Basic Requirements:

1. Filipino, at least high school graduate or must have PEPT equivalent to first year college.
2. Has at least five (5) years of work-related experience.
  • Certificate of Employment (with Job Description)
3. Must be at least twenty-two (25) years old; and
4. Able to show evidence of capability and thorough knowledge through the following evidences: 
  • Certificate of Proficiency issued by the government regulatory board.
  • Certificate of Proficiency issued by the employer(s).
  • Certificate of Proficiency issued by a licensed practitioner in the field.
  • Business registration.
The certificate of proficiency in some fields can be obtained from the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA). The Professional Regulation Commission also gives licensure examinations for certain technician occupations. Presentation of authentic certificates from any of these two bodies shall be considered a straightforward compliance of this requirement.

E.g.: PRC: Registered Master Electrician (RME)
        TESDA: NC Level

Blog Archive